How to join
Membership Fees 2022/2023
Male & Lady Senior Member – Entrance Fee £60.00 (only payable 1st year of membership as long as membership is renewed every year) + Annual Subs £60.00 – (Total £120.00)
Intermediate member (under 19) – Annual Subs £20.00
Junior Member (under 16) – No Entrance Fee, Annual Subs £5.00 – (Total 5.00)
1) The total membership of the association shall not exceed 300 paying members
2) All persons shall be eligible for membership
3) Any person must submit an application in writing on the prescribed application form, in full (available from secretary or HERE)by signed by the applicant and returned to the secretary. Election to membership shall be in the discretion of the committee.
4) No more than three committee members to be absent at any meeting where membership application are being considered.
5) Three adverse votes serve as a rejection
6) If an application is rejected he shall be disqualified from further application for least twelve months.
7) Any person accepted for membership shall be disqualified from holding office for a period of five years from the date of acceptance.
8) Any new members aged 65 or over and registered disabled anglers will be required to pay full membership fees annually for a period of ten years.
9) If you are joining the club for the first time you will need the security key to any locked gate on Association waters at a cost of £5.00. Please request this when buying your 2022/2023 book
1) The annual subscription shall be fixed by the AGM following recommendation from the committee.
2) Successful applications will be required to pay a joining fee in addition to the annual subscription.
3) The annual subscription shall be due on the joining the Association and thereafter by the 16th Day of June each year.
4) A member shall cease to be a member if he/she gives in written notice to the secretary of their resignation
5) Member whose subscription is not paid by 16th day of June each year shall be deemed to have resigned
Application Forms can be downloaded from our website or be obtained by writing to
Mr Keith Archer
40 The Hemplands
(Please enclose stamped SAE for the reply)